Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 523 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
CD Project Red is the type of company that is able to create this huge expectation because already know the type of content they create. Looking forward to get some ideas about how future will look like. Body modifications are available now, so even tho this type of future might be not 100% realistic, still gives plenty of ideas on how it's going to be. No matter if winning this GPU or not, still loving the company.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've always love CDPR ever since I played witcher 2, doesnt have the chance to play 3 because of my weak PC though I bought it on steam. Pre ordered Cyberpunk too knowing that i'll get to play it someday.. hope i'll win to atleast make one of my dreams come true ♥

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Mann I benn a fan of cyberpunk stuff since the first Deus Ex, when the first trailer of Cyberpunk2077 was released back in 2013 I was hooked since te first second,and now, years later, I more hooked and hyped than ever,so it would be great to win this a way to enjoy even more Nightcity with all the graphics at ultra haha.
Good luck lads!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to see the city, the landscapes the cars I want to take it all in, if I had this card is crank all settings to max and just watch scenes for a while, then again character creation could take a while lol

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get lost in the game for a few days and forget about the terrible year we've had so far. Maybe use a few days of vacation and make a marathon of it. It'd also look pretty sweet in a new rig if I get around to actually ordering parts and building the new PC I've been procrastinating on starting for months!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to feel the story, to be the story. I want to lose myself in the game and find the porpuse to keep going. I want to feel all the hype when playing! It will be EPICCCCC!!!!!!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I'm really looking forward to take some wallpaper size screenshots in the game for personal use, I've been impressed with everything they've shown so far and Can't wait to see more.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm into Virtual Photography. Cyberpunk 2077 is probably on each VP's wishlist right now, including mine. Winning this GPU will help me capture images in the game in maximum possible glory, and of course, free advertising for the game! Win-win! Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS