Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 519 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Ever since the trailer for this game dropped, I was hooked. Now I want to discover the full beauty that this game has to offer, my 1060 will show some of it, but a beast like the 2080 Ti, will bring it full circle, and my case can really show this beautiful card off.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The simple idea of experiencing a game this big, with a story that probably is amazing, the futuristic world and the customization of your experience will be awesome, cant wait to play this game, with an RTX 2080 would be great.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Knowing how CD project red does his games like the Witcher 3 i'm looking forward to their next big chapter!

The vids that we already see have been awesome and can't wait to make my own story!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I hadnt really heard of cyberpunk till i saw stuff for 2077, but ive heard alot about it. Im just stoked to play it, its pretty different from the games I normally play.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to play this game! Looking forward to spending an excessive amount of time fiddling with character customisation and settings before finally experiencing the actual content

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to view all the little details that you don't notice instantly, but when you do the game looks a lot more realistic. Overall, I want it to be a real life a-like of what could be in the future one day. Sadly, I doubt my PC is going to handle CP2077 anyway as of right now.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna immerse myself explore the world, look at the very small detail that this game will offer and see what CD Project has prepared for us on this new adventure.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Character customization Shoot guns, drive cars, beat up some bad guys and have a pet dog just like john wick. :cool: Oh I love Keanu he's breathtaking. So happy he is part of the game.
-You're all breathtaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS