Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 518 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
This game is everything I’ve wanted that I envision as a kid, chaos and adventure of what the dark future has install for us. Plus I hope there’s a chance to be Keanu...

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I seriously have been most excited for is exploring and fully experiencing a building in cyberpunk.. lol I want to explore all its levels and really take in all that the game has to offer in terms of details! That and being able to deeply customize my character.. good luck to us all!! : )

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to 100% this game out, most importantly hunt down all the achievements the game will offer. I haven't been so hyped for a game as for CP2077 in years. <3

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I could write about how I want to explore the carefully created world of Cyberpunk, I want to live the story and lore that the minds of CD projekt Red imagined , I want master the combat system.

But because I'm young in heart, the thing I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to see 4K digital tities.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've literally been waiting 8 years for this game to come out, ever since I've heard the rumors and eventually saw CDPR's first teaser trailer on YouTube. I'm currently building a new PC for this game and this would make the perfect center piece for it when I boot this game up to finally lose myself in Cyberpunk 2077!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Do you feel it?
Every neuron rushing trough your brain?
This is what I feel when I'm thinking about it.
It never stops, it never ends.
I don't know yet, I don't know what I'll do when the time comes.
I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know...

HELP M-AAHHH!

[OVERLOADING NEURAL BARRIER]
[SENDING FAKE CELLS]
[MEMORY ACCES GRANTED]

Hi, you don't need to know me, but I know that code //cp77 awaits you. don't f*** it up.

[GUEST DISCONNECTED]

Uhh, what happend?
Oh my god, finally know.
I'll give myself for it.
Me and code //cp77 will become One.
I just want to enjoy the game that's all I want most. No special wishes.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
what I most want to do in cyberpunk is basically what I enjoyed (and still enjoy) doing from the first minutes in The Witcher 3 to 300 hours of gameplay later: discovering every detail of the game by doing many side missions before the main ones, evolve skills and many, many times just stand still somewhere on the map just admiring the graphics, art direction and sound design. I am also sure that the soundtrack will be excellent but I will try to turn it off and keep the Blade Runner soundtrack running in the background. Anyway, in a few months one of my lifes's dream will be fulfilled: play Cyberpunk 2077 on my new PC just assembled!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Once the game is officially released, the first thing I would do is to buy the game and ofc win this amazing graphics card in order to get a better experience for the game which is RAY TRACING! After that, I would finish the rest of the game just like the witcher 3 (One of the best game that is worth replaying).

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been wanting to get into gaming but I don't have enough money to build or buy a good enough computer to do that, so this graphics card would help so much. It would make me happy if I were to win this giveaway.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly? im pretty excited about the game and wanna enjoy it to the fullest,even pre ordered it on steam.But not sure if my system can handle the game (ryzen 1600,16 gigs of ram and an rx 580).That why im entering the giveaway. would be sweet if i got a decent graphics card to run the game at its full glory on ultra settings

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly its been a while since I've had a game to take me away from reality, videogames were my escape from a **** life. Mass Effect, Baldur's Gate, Elder Scrolls all allowed me escape and become whoever I want, so I guess for Cyberpunk 2077 I want it to let me escape again.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm curious about the world of cyberpunk and if it has to offer as much as witcher and more so i can explore and maybe cause a little bit of chaos 😏

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really want to explore the world, as an avid fan of sci fi and cyberpunk properties like Ghost in the Shell, Shadow Run, Blade Runner, etc... the world is what excites me the most. As an avid shooter fan, I'm also really interested in how combat works, the weapons I can use and how the abilities of a Cyber Punk future affect and change combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS