Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 517 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Actually, I want to be able to play this game. Currently, it is impossible to do, not on my laptop. If I get this card, then I will be able to build a rig, that is worthy of this beast! Otherwise, it is unreachable price for me. Especially with this worldwide situation that has affected my job a lot. It would be great to try different roles in this game, different paths. Also, I'm a huge fan of Keanu Reeves. That's all. Good luck to everyone!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Having this graphics card would be me walking on clouds.To be honest I have been dreaming of having this card.To have raytracing in some games such as call of duty:modern warfare and even Minecraft.And I would love to try it on Cyberpunk.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I love open-world games, but I have yet to find a rich, deep science fiction one that I love. We got medieval fantasy with Skyrim, and apocalyptic with Fallout, but I can't wait to see hoe Cyberpunk goes.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Exploration for sure! Much like with Witcher 3, I expect the open world of Cyberpunk to be packed with hidden gems! I honestly don't remember being this excited for a game since Halo 3, so much so that I have been tempted to buy the collectors addition of the game! Not only has Project CD Red set them selves apart as a Developer that truly cares for their consumers, but they deliver! Witcher 3 is a huge testiment to this, and I can't wait to see what they do with Cyberpunk!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Pretty hyped for the game honestly, have it preordered for Xbox as I know my PC won't be able to even come close to looking any good lol. I'd most likely spend my time driving around and admiring the sights.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to explore the game's world and learn about all the cool stuff you can do. But what I really want to do is to drive that car from the trailer haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS