Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 512 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Reliving my Shadowrun dreams from the last century will be fantastic. Doing it on a snazzy new card like this would make it even more so. Supporting CD Project Red along the way is the icing on the cake. My best Role Playing moments were brought to me by them. So excited for this.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’m probably going to spend 5 hours on the character customization screen, and after finally getting a look I’m semi ok with I’ll delete it and go with the default character :p.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am immensely excited to delve into the world and explore every nook and cranny. I love doing it in the Witcher 3 and I hope the same feeling is there with this. I'm also incredibly excited to customize my character and delve into the RPG mechanics such as skills and classes.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the crazy, hostile, and stylistic world, doing my best to out smart each situation. I want to treat the game with respect and try to take each situation and encounter seriously.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’m ready for an immersive story to keep me engaged. I’m tired of the same linear style story that disengages the player as the game goes on through repetition. Really hoping they get this right.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wish this game had a multiplayer but with graphics like that its gonna be a beast even for a single-player game.
I am looking forward trying the Netrunner build and riding that awesome bike.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been personally anticipating this game since the teaser trailer back in 2013, i was in high school back then with no PC, now i have a job and a PC and the thing i want to do the most is to explore Night City's many areas and i want to explore every floor of every building all in good old 60FPS maximum settings. I would love to win this giveaway as i have already prepared myself by buying the game all i need is this beauty of a GPU.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
When I get my hands on Cyberpunk2077 I’ll probably spend hours customizing V to be the most badass they can be. Then, when I’m finally in the game it’ll be exciting to flesh out my character’s role using the skill tree. Ugh, I can’t wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS