Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 511 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I actually just want to dive in Side Quests and then realize that I haven't completed a single main quest after maybe 40 hours of gameplay, I hope the Side Quests have the same quality as in Witcher 3, what's more I hope to be overleveled by the time I decide to focus on the Main Quests and just breeze through them, then focus a bit more on Side Quests.

Reactions: capfarps
May 27, 2020
Visit site
This would be my first CDPR game and honestly, I’m so excited. Two things I’ve always loved are the whole vaporwave aesthetic and Bladerunner. This game just has it all. I really hope there are some Bladerunner Easter eggs in this game. I’m even more excited to explore the whole open world and even more so, the streets of Night City.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the open world atmosphere the most. The freedom to move around and do your own thing in a futuristic city sounds really awesome. I may take a more tame approach with the storyline, prob a mix of combat and stealth, but not one extreme or the other.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I just want to play through the game. After i get to experience it fully immersed, I'd like to try my hand at doing an immersion video series with external monologues and doing a V voice over. I think that would be really neat!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Ok imma try to keep it short and sweet, what I would most like to do is live in the world. What I mean by that is not kill, steal or anything that has to do with the games missions per say I want to go to stores, talk to locals, go to clubs and witness whatever mayhem or non mayhem that happens. CD Projekt Red has mentioned that this can happen (NPC has lives and schedules) and I think they have a serious hit if you can not be pro active but passive and the world keeps moving.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm trying to go into this game blind, so I have no idea what I want to do first! Explore and experience the world and characters with no information, my favourite way to delve into something new

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to immerse and explore the cyberpunk world , to customize my character the way I want and interact with the mechanics that the game offers .
And as a fan of CD Projekt Red games It will be revolutionary...

May 27, 2020
Visit site
It’s time to upgrade from my GTX970’s! I’d love to see the detail that is put into this game with a new GPU! I also can’t wait to see how many different customizations there are!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I need an escape from the never ending struggles of my life and I plan on sinking 200+ hours from September until 2021 in a world that is more bleak then RL, where I can carve out my own story and where I can be "breath taking".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS