Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 500 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to just take in and immerse myself into the beautifully handcrafted environments that CD Projekt have made and just walk around the city. Oh yeah i'm also excited for the gameplay and the story :D. This has been one of my most anticipated games since... forever. So i'm way too excited to jump into it when it releases, and having as really awesome graphics card would help with that a lot.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
After playing almost all Finalk Fantasy games, and just finished FF13, i want some sci-fi world that is open and non linear...hope the story will be good too...and the romance options as well :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
what i'm honestly most excited for in this game is everything, from the jaw dropping scenery to the compelling characters and backstory they all (from what I've seen) look amazing and encapsulate perfectly the cyberpunk world. but what i would most want to do in this game is to play my way and experience this masterpiece first hand.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to start the adventure, explore, learn the lore of cyberpunk 2077 and upgrade my character with the most crazy mods.
ps
I really want to see what CDProjectRed did, those people are amazinig

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to get my hands on this game forever, and easily the thing I want to do most in this game is just let it take me on the chaotic cyberpunk journey it's offering. A glorious sim where I can make my way through the game as either a meek hacker or a brutish mercenary? Count me IN!
Awesome deal 👍

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Most of all i want to see how it stands up to Witcher 3 story i hope its everything it is and more.

but specifically i want to go explore the city and its people and just get lost in it all.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to play through this game multiple times and experience everything it has to offer.
CDPR made my all time favorite game series in The Witcher and I am dying to dive into Cyperpunk!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to simply get lost in the world of Cyberpunk 2077 and escape the world as it is. A long drive in the city with music blaring, maybe stopping to hit up a bar and see the scene, all the while on the lookout for the next score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS