Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 485 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wanna carve my head out and replace them with bright red optics like those guys in the Gameplay Preview, maybe sell a couple of drugs in the Underworld of Night City, Megacorporations be damned!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've always been in love with the cyberpunk concept and when I first saw the teaser trailer and found out about the existence of this game I knew I HAVE to play it. I'm really excited about the story and the gameplay mechanics, but what I'm looking forward to the most is the world: the cyberpunk landscapes, all the different NPCs and all the artistic detail that's been put in this game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to drive around night city, finding Easter eggs and just generally getting lost in this world. TW3 was one of my favourite games just for this reason alone so 😃😃can’t wait

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would spend my first few hours simply exploring this new world, finding the best customisation options for my characte, interacting with as many npc's as I can and just trying to fully embrace the world of cyberpunk

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore every little detail of Night City. Witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time, i hope to love what CDPR does with the Cyberpunk aesthetic!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Video games have been a big part of my life, and until today, they will always be. Cyberpunk 2077 is an upcoming game I want to get my hands on and play. I want to see the dedication that was put in by CD Projekt Red in this game. Thanks CD Projekt Red, love you always.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore night city and experience the night life, also I'd like to see if I can interact with random NPCs. And make my character as synthetic as possible with lots of cyber parts

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The most thing I want to do in cyberpunk is driving trough the whole ace made city and do some of the darker quests that need intervention with my weapon inventory 🔫

or just get a drink and chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS