Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 487 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really want to immerse myself in the world of Cyberpunk 2077. Experience the story and play it my way, with the level of choice and freedom that I have hopes Cyberpunk 2077 will offer!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This is one of the fewer games, apart from The Witcher III, Skyrim, God of war and Bioshock, that I want to complete 100%.
I want to finish the story on the hardest difficulty, and then take on all of the passive routes of each mission, completing the story without firing a single shot, which sounds challenging and I'm all for it.
I want to invest in each play style available, find Easter Eggs, create multiple characters and just mess around in a dystopian city like Cyberpunks'. It just seems so cool and I wish I would get the oppurtinity to do so before I enlist.
Good luck to everyone!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
One of the things I am looking forward to exploring is the sheer depth and living worlds that CD can create. The real joy of such a large game is how even small details can be fleshed out and I look forward to seeing all the complexities it holds.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of CD Project Red and i can't wait to play Cyberpunk. It doesn't even matter what you do in the game! Just like in the case of The Witcher 3, anything you do is going to worth doing and a lot of fun, because they put heart (and years of hard work 😅) in all their games.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
As a sound designer who is passionate about video game sound design, I want to hear the sounds of Night City while I’m walking on the streets. I want to become part of this world and engage with it in as many ways as possible, from story missions, to bounty hunting, to helping random citizens, and so on. Finally, I’m looking forward to interacting with Johnny Silverhand and see how he fits into the story of Cyberpunk 2077.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to dig in and explore all the buildings which are accessible for players, since CDPR said that MOST part of the buildings will be able to explore, a hefty amount of easter eggs and backstories awaits!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
After playing through the Witcher series and seeing how far this company has come in development, story arcs and replay-ability is amazing! Just makes me that much more excited to explore the world of Cyberpunk when it does release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts