Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 459 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtm

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I just want to see things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I wanna watch C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I feel like one of the only people in the world that knew nothing of cyber punk prior to release teasers' etc. I loved the witcher 3, so i am most excited about finally having another game to play and feel immersed in!

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I would love to upgade my 2013 PC to play Cyberpunk 2077 in better conditions, what I want most to do is meet the different gangs and have one man battles as a member of the Valentinos!

Good luck everyone!

May 18, 2020
Visit site
Just want to get lost into a dark, high and dirty street of Night City during a long night after done some exchange with some dangerous dealers of Corpo Agency.
Can't wait for it! :p

May 18, 2020
Visit site
Hmm, good question :
Want to try to play as "Chromeless", "Humanist" or "Bio" ;) as possible, that is avoid cyber-augmentations and bodily modifications as much as possible (I know some will be needed). It seems like what a rebellious person might do in that world, and I am certain a "Bio" person might also be considered sexually attractive and valuable in such a context :p.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to walk around the city and see all the little stories the conversations the npcs have and all the nuggets of hidden away information also in rpg tradition is to quick save and kill as many people as I can before the guards/police kill me

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I would love to learn about the world as much as possible, I used to read every book, note, and try to listen to every conversation in the Dishonored series, and I would love to do that in this world.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I've actually never played any of the Cyberpunk games, so it would be great to try them out with this GPU, especially the newest one. Like many others, I really like the futuristic vibe the game has and it is hard to ignore when it has influenced a lot of music (like future funk), movies and media in general.

May 19, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to playing around with the hacking mechanics, alternative routes and ways to complete objectives without killing anyone. No-kill-playthrough, always.

Oh and playing for several hundred hours without ever really finishing the story, if my experience with Witcher 3 is anything to go by.

May 19, 2020
Visit site
I simply want to play the game in memory of one of our childhood best friend. I heared about Cyberpunk 2077 from him a couple of years ago. We were eagerly waiting the game, had long talks about it, and he actually got it on a Steam giveaway last year. "I hope I make it to the release" - said after he got the game. Sadly, that did not happen, he passed away last september after severe complications of his blood clotting disorder. He almost reached level 40 before the game was over, but had a lot of achievements, maybe more than some of us, without any health issues.
So yes, the remaining buddies left in the i.r.l. realm, we will play the game to find our friend in int, to share our experiences with each other like sharing them with our friend, like what kind of character he would create, what would he say about our playstyle, characters, clothing and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS