Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 457 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2020
Visit site
I wanna search for Ciri when she accidentally teleported herself into this gorgeous, Technological Advanced & and Sinful Night City of C-2077. As I am the only one in C-2077 knows what Ciri and Geralt is facing.

Me : Ciri, we have been expecting you
Johnny Silverhand : Let get her armed and trained for the Wild Hunt
Me : (Bow) Follow me, This way please.
(......)

CD Projekt Red then release a patch to Witcher 3 featuring "Ciri teleported back to Novigrad, with Assault Rifle and Grenades, Hell.... maybe even a Laser Blade and AI Powered Drones........"

Sure hoped I win this, so exited on Cyberpunk 2077, if I must I shall rock on this game with my 3770k and GTX 680 regardless.

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Username:TwistedCynicss what I want to do most in cyberpunk 2077 is become the cyber samurai that knows no match and will slice and dice any corporations and gangs that stand in my way to get there.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait for the launch, i loved everything that ive seen about this game, been wanting to play it for so long.
I have already planned vacation to able to play as soon as it launches and binge the game!

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I want to go for a night ride down the city streets, Muse's "Starlight" playing in the background, basking in the beautiful lights of this dystopian world.

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I'm a long time fan of CDProjekt red and I've been waiting for this game for a very long time. I absolutely cannot wait to get into the game (If i can get a good pc by then) and just go to every nook and cranny of night city and explore the heck out of it. Do all the side quests, discover new places and interesting characters, and i for one know for sure cyberpunk 2077 wont be generic or cliche. I can't wait!

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking forward to learning how to build out a proper kit for the different play styles. It makes the proposition of doing multiple play throughs a lot more exciting. And hearing the plans for large DLCs and multiplayer down the road really makes CyberPunk a game worth investing the time and money into

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I want to have a sexual intercourse with everyone and everything that can be fuc great time with what seems to be an interesting story with hours of gameplay to offer, so I'm really looking forward to playing another game of CDPR.

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I would love to just take in the atmosphere of the game. Riding around and having a feel for the world around you. The immersion will surely bump up the entire in-game experience. I can't wait for Cyberpunk to release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts