Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 434 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2020
Visit site
Vivre une nouvelle vie artificielle virtuellement

Edit:
Using Google Translate

Live a new artificial life virtually

Last edited by a moderator:
May 9, 2020
Visit site
I think being able to submerge myself into a beautiful world is good enough... But if I had to choose something in particular I am looking forward to trying it would be stealth assassinations with various different stylings!
Game looks beautiful so far!

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I have been a fan of futuristic cities and city-skapes for a while now and would just like to explore the verticality of night city and see how it feels to walk along the streets with sky high futuristic skyscrapers by your side.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I want to see what mischief you can get up to with hacking environmental objects and freaking out NPC's. I wonder if we can prank NPC's with hacks and watch the chaos unfold from afar.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to just drive around Night City, theres so many things about huge open worlds that really appeals to me, NPCs, day night cycles and weather leading to awesome immersive experiences. Cruising around Night City seems like what I might be doing most of the time in between missions.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I have been super hyped for this game since it was announced. I’m working on my first PC build so this would be incredible to get!! The first thing I think I’m going to do in cyberpunk is just explore the world, it looks so amazing!! I want to learn and play everything it has to offer!!

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I think what I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077, is being free to apply my own moral code to the game. As edgy as that sounds, a lot of games make it so that if you want the good ending, or to play through it without being a "bad guy", you have to follow the script the game has set out for you and vice versa. I'm looking forward to making my own decisions and not being punished for them not being the same as what the devs think is moral or otherwise. That being said, I also don't like it when none of your decisions matter and the player's "freedom of choice" just results in a bunch of side missions in which you can do anything you want with 0 impact on the story, it looks like Cyberpunk is gonna walk the line between letting you make those kinds of decisions and having real consequences for those choices, which I think is awesome.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore all choices offered in the Cyberpunk storyline. I'm intrigued how one decision can change your entire playthrough. I definitely plan on playing the story multiple times over.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I am so excited to explore the world that CD Projekt Red has poured so much time, love, and dedication into. Bumping some synthwave, OH boy, you already know that will be unreal. So hyped.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Firstly I'll create the perfect human, with 22 inch biceps, huge breasts and giant nuts before realising I'm 5 hours into the game and I utterly regret my decisions.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Hopefully more immersive gameplay with a massive number of options from CD projekt red. Looking forward to some awesome character customisation options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts