Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 433 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2020
Visit site
The setting is very cool and based on what CD Projekt Red has proven with The Witcher 3 – Wild Hunt, I think it´s going to be a great gaming experience. Imagine driving through the streets of Night City, got me hyped! I would like to explore the Open World with its unique aesthetics.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Who doesn't love a future Cyberpunk epic adventure. I miss the RPG's and haven't really played on in a while. Hoping to really getting an immersive experience.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Waiting for this game since the first teaser and when I first played Witcher 2. Can't wait to play CD Project Red's next game! Really hoping the world is as dynamic as they say.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I want to be immerse myself into being a sort of mercenary that lives and does mission to gain fame. I really want to shoot some guns and be like the silent death that everyone hears about in night city

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to craft my character's genitals to the exact specifications that I've always dreamed of! I can just see it now... four penises... seven vaginas and 13 breasts! What a truly wondrous world we live in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS