Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 402 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I honestly can't remember the last time I was this excited for a video game and I purchased an Xbox One X just to play RDR2 on release day! I cannot wait to experience the world that CDProjectRED have created, which is shaping up to be the most immersive game you could ever hope to have!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I have waited for this game for so long and am actually glad they chose to delay it because my computer stopped working for some months and it would not have worked on the original release date and it also gives me time to save money to buy the game. The first thing i would do in the game would be to explore everything, Every nook and cranny, my goal with this is finding some secrets or easter eggs which i love finding in games

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I look extremely forward to discovering the secrets of everything Night City has to offer including entities such as Arasaka Corp. and Militech. I want to 100% the game and get drawn into the story. I haven't seen a game quite like this and am very stoked to play it!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to escape the current state of the world by taking a vacation through Cyberpunk 2077 - hopefully it will feel like a credible universe and not just another game. That's what I wish for most of the experience, to be a sci-fi simulator more than it is just another game. I hope the world and background is huge so that it actually feels like a journey of discovery.

Considering other games from CD Projekt RED, I think I won't be disappointed.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Best unique item, good story, memorable characters, funny side quest, best open world game ever, interesting areas to explore, interesting things to do,... Forget it, I love Witcher 3, i love Keanu Reaves, i love cyberpunk ! That's enough for me.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
. I want to explore , if possible all choice consequences in Night city, be touted as"run on sight" from getting ultra tier body upgrades...aaaaand burn the city with Johnny Silverhand.:cool:

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover myself the alive world that CD Proyect is creating, I mean, enter a building of tons of floors with hundreds of different people, I want to just get lost there, I have the feeling that I will be more inmerse than Red Dead Redemption 2 by far, and thats really something.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
The most thing I'm excited about this game is full power over your body. You can change it, upgrade and manipulate with its parts all the way you want. I have a couple of ideas that only this game is capable of...)

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I have been hyped for this game for a long time. Since the day they revealed first gameplay trailer of cyberpunk and recently I just completed my story line of Witcher 3!😁

May 6, 2020
Visit site
really want to ride and fly around
wander around
enjoy the atmosphere of the future cyber :)
do cyber activities :)
shoot and have fun in the gaming atmosphere

I hope the game will be online for users
and the possibility of modding the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS