Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 399 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore all the different story options. I'm going to replay this thing so many times. I just cant wait. CDPR you guys are kings in my book.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to step outside after my first trip to the Ripper Doc, hop on my custom Akira motorcycle, and ride to the four corners of the map stopping by every single (!) symbol along the way. I want to explore and encounter dozens of quests: help/hinder a Fixer wannabe escape prison, blowup/steal/save a Militech convoy, punch/shoot/kiss a Saburo Arasaka clone in the face. I want to live a new life, Choomba

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I remember when the first teaser came out for cyberpunk, i think it was 2013 and remember the woman with the mantis like blades in her arms. I can't wait to obtain them and try them out in the game whilst getting immersed in life of night city. Can't wait. :smile:

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I would love to really get into designing the character. TBH I would probably just stay in the character creation for quite some time. I want to try and create a netrunner character based on the card game that I play called Android: Netrunner (which actually the original version of the game was in the same universe as Cyberpunk 2020). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netrunner

May 5, 2020
Visit site
For me it's not about just playing the game. It's about building a new world in the Night City. Giving Megacorps the finger and gangs the barrel. Hanging out with Johnny and grabbing tech my horns and shouting style of substance. It's not just a 'game', it's ******* cyberpunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS