Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 398 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to the multiplayer experience, and finding out what it entails. I'm very excited by the prospect of a Cyberpunk open world game I can play with my mates.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to the multiplayer experience, and finding out what it entails. I'm very excited by the prospect of a Cyberpunk open world game I can play with my mates.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Having played TW3, I am a huge fan of the CDPR. Excited to play in a cyberpunk setting. I have tried to avoid spoilers for the story, but the gameplay elements look fantastic! Good luck everyone!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I would love to do most in 2077 is to use the earliest given opportunity to slowly explore the streets until the sun has made its routine descent, allowing me to gaze into the sea of giant, neon coloured corporation logos and advertisements placed upon the towering buildings as well as the smaller shop signs on the streets below that all combine to light up the skies, streets and back alleys of Night City as I explore every part of it that I possibly can as a Netrunner.

Last edited:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to run around Night City and get all the cool bio mods and make one cool tech’d out character that loves the under belly of the city.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Well since the e3 2019 trailer I have been hyped to see what this game can offer. Even got me to finish the Witcher 3. The thing I can’t wait to do is explore Night City and pummel anyone in my way as a strong solo! Also listen to the AMAZING music! If any game company can pull this off it is definitely CD Project red. Thank you to Pc Gamer and CDPR for putting the giveaway together.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Explore the world, the story and the sounds! I'm a big fan of CD Projekt Red and the Witcher series and can't wait to see what they have done here.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
i think the one thing i wanna do in Cyberpunk more than anything else is is just bask in the atmosphere of it all. Explore around the map at night, see the neon lights reflecting off my car, talk to random strangers in dark alleyways. i want to explore every nook and cranny this game has to offer.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
They had me at open cyberpunk world. Trying not to get too excited but from what I've seen, it looks pretty good. I just hope the story and gameplay keep up with the graphics.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to become a net runner and explore all the cybernetic augmentations that can be done. I am also interested in playing each individual play style (in particular the militech/corporate play through as that seems to have the interesting guns).

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I plan on experiencing all side quests, and if there is any tangible buy/sell/trade aspect, I'll be all over it. I want to remain in the dark for most of this game so I can experience everything for the first time.

Already pre ordered 3 copies so far, that way I can keep the special edition on display, play the main game seperate from that, and then give away the other copy. I may be purchasing more copies in support for the company, because CD Projekt Red deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS