Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 397 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to immerse myself in the world, discover all the little details and how good the story and quests are gonna be, just like the Witcher games.

Also : as an art director, I'm especially excited about the work done on the UI, looks amazing !

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’m excited to do literally everything in this game, because that’s what you’re gonna be able to do. Everything. I’ll be looking forward to blowing up people, exploring Night city, shooting up some gangs, drive around in the amazing cars, slice up some baddies, but most importantly have an insane amount of fun.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Definitely the role-playing. I'm torn between going a full on corpo netrunner agent or going a full on solo rebel. Either way, I'm definitely going to be doing both playthroughs at some point, but which one to do first is the real question

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really enjoy having more stories to experience and cyperpunk is no exception, jumping in a new world and just be part of it is a feeling that I never get tired of.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to drive around on a motorcycle role-playing as a gun-for-hire wearing a long black leather duster and my trusty revolver by my side. I can't express how excited I have been since seeing the initial teaser from 2013.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’m not gonna say I’ve been waiting for this game for a long time but it looks great I can’t wait to see the graphics and the hopefully great story. Also, I can’t wait to see Keanu Reeves.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to make a cyber vampire build gonna play full stealth and stick up high hacking into where ever I can and of course fingers crossed for a photo mode to take some amazing photos!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I, of course, want to dive into the world of Cyberpunk 2077 and see what it has to offer. However, the thing I probably want to do most is search for The Witcher references and easter eggs. I am sure there are plenty. Maybe even an appearance by Ciri ;)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I personally can't wait to find a thick jacket item, wait until nighttime, then walk around in the neon ambience. Maybe walk down an alley or two and fight off muggers.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Can I say I'm most excited to do everything? I don't think I've ever been so hyped for a game; I've definitely never felt like a game hits my aesthetic so hard either.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the city at night. I cant wait to interact with the NPC's and find all the side quests available and shop for whatever cybernetics pique my interest and replay it as many times with different builds. I just want to EXPERIENCE the world that CDPR have painstakingly crafted for us. I cant wait to just walk the streets and buildings!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been hyped for this game ever since the first teaser trailer! I can't wait to discover the streets of night city and how the NPCs interact with the world, just from the gameplay videos I can see a lot of interesting little details. I going to slow walk and pan the camera around LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS