Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 370 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to play this game. After playing Witcher 3 nothing is the same for me, I started to recognise how much work and effort developers put into designing and creating video games. I can't wait to dive deep into the story of Cyberpunk 2077.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Many things, but mostly these:
  • Find Johnny,
  • Night City food walks,
  • Argue with NPCs and tell them bad jokes,
  • Become the boss of Maelstorm,
  • Date Dexter DeShawn,
  • Save Jackie,
  • Crush some skulls,
  • Crush more skulls with KANG 'curve my bullets' TAO,
  • Park bike on top of Arasaka Corp building,
  • Stunt jumps,
  • Get drunk,
  • ???
  • Wake the f**k up

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Tbh I don't know if I will ever get behind the character creator because I really want to make my character look perfekt for the journey that's awaiting me and that will take a loooong time

May 5, 2020
Visit site
One of the things that has become painfully clear due to the current global crisis is that so many in this world value their own capital over human life. What I want to do most in the game is see what commentary CD Project Red make regarding this and make choices in game that go against this system. Also, I want to see how they've managed to implement Mr. Studd and Midnight Lady into the game lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS