Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 368 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been really looking forward to walking into a body modification shop and change out some of my parts. The immersion aspect they worked into that really fascinates me!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just can’t wait to walk around this amazing looking city. To interact and be a part of a city like so many from movies I’ve seen throughout my life.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to finally get lost in a CPR game. Don’t get me wrong, I’m aware of how great a game The Witcher 3 is, but something about that setting doesn’t really grab me the way I think Cyberpunk could. It’s like how I put maybe 20hrs in Skyrim but easily 5x that in Fallout...:sweatsmile:

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most in Cyberpunk is to create a Netrunner build that will be fun to use and will take my time to analyse the situation before ''hitting'' the right spot . I feel this class in particuliar will be something special to achieve and go throught the game with it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS