Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 368 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been really looking forward to walking into a body modification shop and change out some of my parts. The immersion aspect they worked into that really fascinates me!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just can’t wait to walk around this amazing looking city. To interact and be a part of a city like so many from movies I’ve seen throughout my life.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to finally get lost in a CPR game. Don’t get me wrong, I’m aware of how great a game The Witcher 3 is, but something about that setting doesn’t really grab me the way I think Cyberpunk could. It’s like how I put maybe 20hrs in Skyrim but easily 5x that in Fallout...:sweatsmile:

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most in Cyberpunk is to create a Netrunner build that will be fun to use and will take my time to analyse the situation before ''hitting'' the right spot . I feel this class in particuliar will be something special to achieve and go throught the game with it .

Most of all, I want to see how much of my body can be replaced with cybernetic enhancements. Assuming you can change it significantly, it would be neat to see if you are treated differently depending on how much augmentation you’ve obtained. Are you still considered human?

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
CDPR did a pretty good job on Witcher 1 & 2 but they really knocked it out of the park with 3. I can't wait to experience the new world they are creating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts