Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 366 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I'm looking forward to the most from Cyperpunk 2020 is the excellent side stories that CDR are known for. I love the surprising outcomes and the delayed payoffs of the side content. Also I'm very interested in how character progression will pan out and what fun stuff your character can do by the end of the game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I will do in the game I have no real idea yet. I am sure it's a dream that becomes true after so many years waiting for a Cyberpunk game that can be so deep. I played as a DM for years in the role play game Cyberpunk, I used a lot of my imagination to build scenarios and stories where my players could feel the heaviness and hard time of a Cyberpunk life and in the first moment I had a chance to look at the work of CdRedProject I got immediately that kind of feeling. I felt I want to visit all Night City to feel on my skin the same emotions I got when I was younger and we were just telling Cyberpunk stories to each other, throwing dices. I am sure in the game I will get even more and I simply can wait to play it.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The fact that this game has been teased years ago and still has so many people interested in after all this time shows that CD Projekt Red is doing something right! And the way how a lot of people (from what I saw on my Twitter feed) took the delay of the game so maturely instead of raging out and demanding for the game to come out already shows that they have trust in CD Projekt Red

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I loved getting lost in the world of Witcher so if I can do that with cyberpunk I'd be so happy and if the multilayer aspect is fun maybe me and my buddy can create chaos together again.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been looking forward to playing Cyberpunk since the initial teaser dropped back in 2013. It's hard to rank everything that I want to do in this game, but the one thing that has been a reoccurring desire I've had is to cruise through the streets or down the highway in a sports car while listening to some synthwave on the radio. When I first saw the Quadra V-Tech in the world premiere trailer, I instantly fell in love with it. Im initial thought was: "I absolutely can't wait to jump behind the wheel of that car and cruise on into the sunset."

May 5, 2020
Visit site
More than anything I just want to explore. Been playing a lot of games based on the past and history but now I wanna play something new about the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS