Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 363 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I love this genre, games like Deus Ex or movies like Terminator are godlike for me. I'd like to be immersed as much as possible, while listening to some cool cyberpunk tracks (In the car or on the go. Maybe a certain modification will allow you to access the music in your character's "cyber HUB") and maybe have some neural modifications that are very powerful but choosing them might have some impact on your personality.. Besides that, photo mode would be an amazing addition to this game and maybe a choice to switch between third and first person view, like in The Elder Scrolls or Fallout. Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077, I have a feeling this game is going to be the game of the century.

Egg

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the world and get really immersed to the point where I have nothing on my mind but the game itself. I haven't felt like that with a game in a really long time, I hope this is it.

Egg

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I remember that I have seen the Cyberpunk trailer for more than 6 years ago. I am glad that the game is finished. Can't wait to play the game. In Cyberpunk 2077 I want to explore the world, taste the feeling of the game and admire the work of the programmers!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want this card so i can play cyber punk once it comes out. I'd also like to upgrade the rest of my PC and this is the perfect centerpiece!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to jack in to the net and invade the mind of a corpo. I'll hack his mods during an investor call and make him tank the stock price so I can profit off the stock exchange. I'll take my eddies to the nearest ripperdoc and buy myself some nice upgrades.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
As interesting a setting night city is I’m interested to see a cyber version of the more rural areas. Night city is in a version of Northern California so I’d like to see what nature/wildlife looks like in this world. : D

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been a cyberpunk fan for years now and this is the first full rpg videogame that looks and feels like what the original books and movies had intended. I really want to explore the world and how it is presented, the society it conveys and see if it is up to par to my expectations. It probably will be a good game either way, but if it is well constructed it could become a masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts