Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 361 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I love the cyberpunk tabletop game and am looking forward to seeing CDProjects take on it. Given their past reputation, it should pan out well.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely love the world building and the atmosphere and immersion that CDPR is able to accomplish. The Witcher 3 set the bar for every RPG that has come out since it’s release and I can’t wait to get lost in Night City!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk, I'm gonna find a job, fall in love and drive a car. But what I really want to do and will do is find a new definition on what it means to be human. And I want to own a penthouse flat. That's my priority; a philosoph with a weapons arsenal

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Really everything. Still looking forward to character customization and of course the story of the game itself. Though have interest in checking out the UI as a whole. Looking forward to "Walking the streets of Cyberpunk."

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, it's discover what I am able to do! With this much development by such a talented team I am looking forward to being surprised!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to take everything night the city has to offer with glee. From the immersion of the city to the interesting quests that aren't necessary. I'm going to burn this city to the ground with a smile on V's face.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to experiencing a massive cyberpunk world from the first person. The last big budget cyberpunk world that really lived up to the hype was the last Blade Runner, so I'm eager for more.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What interests me the most about Cyberpunk 2077 are the different ways to complete missions. I want to do different playthroughs where I play in different ways.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077?
Is that even a question?
Everything.
I want to do every single possible thing, explore every single corner of the game, every single possibility, try every weapon, car, play style, faction, whatever and however is possible.
Nothing will stop me!
Except probably tiredness will stop me after the first few days of not sleeping... BUT I will go on and on and fight with all my remaining strength to play this awesome, gorgeous, beautiful and heavenly made game. Thank you CD Projekt Red and thank you everybody who worked on it🙏
Oh, of course I think we all thank you for this giveaway :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to experience the everyday life of night city, from everything we've seen it looks so realistic, i'm looking forward to get lost in this game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get lost while wandering for hours through Night City to discover what it has to offer, how the city is build up and functions with all its people, while simultaniously taking a ridiculous amount of screenshots to admire the art direction and use it for future reference for my own art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS