Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 340 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
CD Projekt knocked it out of the park with art direction and attention to detail in Witcher 3, so I'm most excited to explore the world and see what the artists have accomplished this time.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've always found a futuristic setting interesting and especially after the Witcher I can't wait to see CD Projekt Red brings to the table with this kind of world instead of a D&D / Medieval esque one!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
If I am being honest I haven't been waiting as long as alot of the people here, probably about 4 years, others since 2013 which is amazing there are people who have been waiting ever since! They honestly probably deserve it more because they've been waiting for this game and I think whoever has been waiting that long should get this beautiful GPU. I am currently in the process of building my new pc and so if i did get this beautiful GPU i would obviously slap it into my new pc. I don't have some sob story or long history with the game or board game but I am excited nonetheless and am going to pre-order it in the next two weeks, the game comes out one day after my brithday :)!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am unbelievably excited to see how this game turns out! Exploration, Combat, Roleplaying, Driving, and the Story. I loved the Witcher 3 and I am so excited to see what CDPR does next.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to dive into the new world that CD Projekt Red made. Exploring every corner and getting immersed in Cyberpunk 2077. Also, trying different builds, play style and customization for my character. ;)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for so long honestly the first thing I would do is just explore the cityscape because it looks absolutely beautiful with all the time and effort the devs put in I'm sure it'll be worth it

May 5, 2020
Visit site
"Winds Howling" A Perfected Graphics Card Plus A Masterpiece Game.. Its not just a Game this is gonna be the Next Masterpiece Game by CD PROJECT RED i wanna play this game so bad after a years of waiting i wanna explore a whole new world after repeating Witcher 3 2x and crying at the same time.. I miss CD PROJECT RED totally worth the wait i hope i win this card i take any chances just to get this on my hands imagine running the game On Max Graphics its feels so good I Love Single Player Games 😍😍😍

So take care guys i hope you all guys are safe 🙏 and thank you very much for this giveaway winner or not thats okay atleast i give my expression to the game
Thanks Bunches

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to fall into this new world. I want to gain new experience. I want to see Keanu. And most of all i want a hardware to at least launch this game )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS