Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 339 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to experiencing the gameplay that CDPR is developing in this game which, Knowing the pedigree that CDPR already has in the ammount of detail that the writting, world and sound development of all their past projects. Its really possible that this game will be amazing and I would like to experience it at its full expression with this hardware!

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
I would love to explore the night city with rtx (if I'm going to win) and appreciate the story of the game. I can't also wait to see the available customization that the game will offer.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I really would like to play this game since the open world looks more like Deus Ex meets Grand Theft Auto plus the amazing graphics. It would look surreal and breaktaking when that is released.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I would want a good story which will be very unique to each player because of the dialogue choices and I would want to see the world that CDPR has created and all its details

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I’de like to mess around on the streets you built, get immersed in the story, go on genocidal npc killing sprees. You know, live the future. Been waiting for this game since middle school, very excited to see what you guys cooked up - loved the Witcher 3!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk has been the most anticipated game for me. Have been saving up to purchase a good card to play this great game. Fell in love instantly from the teaser itself. Have been watching numerous trailers and gameplay since then. Too bad the game is delayed but better late than never I guess. Hopefully could build a competent rig before CYBERPUNK release 😁

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to experience everything night city has to offer.
I also respect a company that actually releases a finished product. Release when it's ready. Also may need the graphics card to run the game so that would be helpful.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am most exited for hacking and exploring the world. I love the fact that the world shapes to your choices. I am a big fan of the Witcher and CD project red, and can’t wait for the game to release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS