Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 338 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
The environment, the characters, and the combat all look... "Breathtaking" 😎

I want to get this game to tear it up and listen to some synthwave while doing it.
Hopefully with a 2080 Ti as well 🤞

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm a completionist gamer, but then again, isn't everyone when it comes to CD Project Red games?
So my answer is likely going to sound simple. EVERYTHING.
But it'll likely play out like it did with The Witcher 3.
I remember deciding to do one kind of quest in Witcher 3 and then just, just LOSING myself.
Going down a road of adventures which just never end being incredibly absorbing.
I hope to be able to do the same with Cyberpunk 2077.
And just like in The Witcher 3, when its all said and done, I will probably be taking one final thank you tour through the whole game, travel to each part and marvel at the incredible world CDPR have made once again.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Oh man I am absolutely dying for another RPG - Just got a new RIG but my GPU prob will blow up trying to run Cyberpunk. gonna be so good shooting everything ;)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
To live out my dream of being a cybernetically enhanced badass and help the holographic ghost of a famous rockstar (that looks strikingly similar to Keanu Reeves) burn cities down!!!!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Like most games, I can't wait to get my hands on the character creator and push it to its limits. Can't wait to see what CDProjekt Red games play like with this much freedom for role playing!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
With the card, hopefully I can explore the world in 2k 144hz as max setting as possible while experience the sound. Then with the push of the story line, try to get 100 completion.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The Just really want to walk around in this dense, open City and Explorer eyery house that May have some Thing interesting hidden insider.
Also weapon customization😂

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Ive always been a console player, I'm building a gaming pc for the first time just for Cyberpunk 2077 so I can experience it in its full quality. This graphics card would let me explore every inch of Night City and see how dark, beautiful, and grimy the city can be.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I honestly am excited to try a shooter again. I'm tired of Madden. Gave up on competitive shooters a long time ago, but I LOVE story driven games. Loved Detroit, favorite game ever! I've been following Cyberpunk for a few years and my excitement can barely be contained at this point!!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
As a longtime player of RPGs, it's always been so fun to explore an entirely new world as a character that you can control the actions of. I'm looking forward to trying out all the interesting and new tech that Cyberpunk has to offer, and to see how they're utilized in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS