Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 316 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Would definitely upgrade my system running a dinky Radeon RX 460. It used to get the job done but with games enhancing it definitely is starting not to cut it.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Hello!

I would finally like to play a video game with a nice plot in which to totally immerse myself.

It has been a long time since an intense and complete rpg has been missing in the gaming landscape.

I also love the sci fi setting!

Sorry for my poor english! I really hope that cyberpunk has many localization both text and audio!

Best regards

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience interesting side missions because I find short stories more "organic" and "immersive" than the main plot which usually has this exaggerated sense of urgency - "Ciri is in danger and the Wild Hunt can catch her any moment now, but first do these mandatory billions of favors for n amount of characters before you can find her".

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have put over 200 hours on witcher 3.
Can't wait for another banger triple A game for me to dive into and play multiple hours non stop with keanu reeves by my side, as a futuristic half cyborg half human beast, around all distinctive 6 districts.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in this game is discovering all the great details in de side missions. I am a big fan of the witcher games and love to discover all the little details in the next big game of CD Project Red. I have been looking forward to this game since the first teaser trailer in 2013 and can't wait to get a hold on this potential Master piece.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have put over 200 hours on witcher 3.
Can't wait for another banger triple A game for me to dive into and play multiple hours non stop with keanu reeves by my side, as a futuristic half cyborg half human beast, around all distinctive 6 districts.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Definitely going to try and fling myself as far as possible either by riding fast and clipping a short wall, or using cybernetics to blast myself into the same wall.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to attempt to recreate Trinity - to play along side Neo and pretend this is actually the 3rd movie in the series because no-one wanted the car crash that was The Matrix Revolutions.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I don't really want to play the game for "the game" so to speak (although the game looks awesome). Cyberpunk 2077 looks like the most realized cyber dystopian world I've ever seen, and I know it would be a stretch to think of it being a possibility for our own future, but I would love to explore the world to see what kind of societal and scientific concepts have been cooked up for what humanity's future would look like. Also, really looking forward to all the sci-fi references (please please please let there be some kind of Neo outfit to wear alongside Keanu Reeves' character, that would be sick!).

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the world and see what it has to offer. After playing through the Witcher Series I am very excited to see how much detail they put into the city.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I love CD Projekt Red, loved the Witcher series and I can’t wait to see more of Cyber punk. I can’t wait to explore this incredible world and play. I want to see the immersive story, the cool customization. Everything about this game seems amazing. Definitely a contender for game of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS