Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 311 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Play through the game, log in and find the files from the past and see how they cured the Corona virus, then log off and save the world and win Nobel peace prize.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I would like to see how far CDPR has gone in terms of effort with this colossal project. The Witcher video game series showed me the potential they have for crafting great and immersive experiences but with Cyberpunk 2077, I want to know if they can be consistent with their work, delivering the same amount of passion and dedication to newer works as they did with their old ones.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The community support that CD Projekt Red generates for a game is unparalleled. Just imagine what people will come up with for this game with mods, graphic upgrade, quests, and others.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm really excited to get to play CD Projekt Red's take on the Cyberpunk franchise after the high bar they set with The Witcher. In particular some of the preview gameplay looks intruiging and I can't wait to be a digital version of one of my D&D characters, who was originally inspired by some Cyberpunk concept art: mantis blades and augments galore!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS HELL OF A GAME. DEFINITELY GAME OF THE YEAR FROM THE LOOKS AND INITIAL REACTION. I AM MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO HOW THE OPEN WORLD WILL PLAY OUT.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have been a big fan on cdpr games for a long time, and Im looking forward in traversing night cities environments and social aspects, specially for me I love role playing so its the perfect game!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
To be absolutely immersed in this large, different world. I've always been fascinated with science fiction and what people can come up with these fictional stories about our world with tech we couldn't or haven't yet reached. I'd probably read up every lore there is in game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Being a huge fan of CD Projekt Red (due to the amazing witcher series) I've been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 for a long time and would definitely love to play through the story of the game and experience how my choices affect the gameplay. However, the first thing i will definitely do is to ride all the cool cars and see how fast they go. Messing with the NPCs will be a close second for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts