Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 306 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I just want to see how far a cyberpunk world can now be realized with our current technology. If there’s any genre/style that especially benefits from these new graphics adapters, it’s a world as complex and inherently stunning as what Cyberpunk 2077 is going for. So, honestly, I am going to be looking at and studying the game’s assets up close. I’ll play it too, of course, but I’m going to be looking around and taking it in, often.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to discovery and enjoy this game with my friend and have some memorable moments with him. That's will be great. Hope I win this GPU what a dream...

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Man I’m hyped up for this game when the game comes out I’ll be looking forward to using the Netrunner class so I can get a more futuristic style of gameplay with all the hacking.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have never been this excited for this game as much as I have been for others, the whole future vibe is an amazing experience that we will have on our consoles or pc, as I am saving up for a pc this card would be great. Anyone who reads this have a good and safe day:)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Since reading Neuromancer way back when the idea of living in a cyber-altered world has captivated me - and, because science hasn't yet provided us with neon-drenched techtopia we were promised, Cyberpunk 2077 seems like the next best best thing...

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Sightseeing: with any game of this magnitude it's always about exploring the world and seeing what has been painstaking created, from the smallest details, to the biggest buildings. It's all abut world building

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I really want to play cyberpunk 2077 to experience a beautiful openworld that there is unlike no other. With CD Projekt's attention to detail and wonderful rpg story telling, tells me I need to play this game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Most looking forward to exploring the Night city and all it has to offer. If there's a way to glitch through the world, I'm gonna unintentionally find it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS