Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 299 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to creating my character. The game looks like it will give us a ton of customization options. That coupled with the "street cred" the devs talked about will allow me to make a character that feels and looks super unique!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to do what I always do in CD Projekt Games. Finish every single sidequest and romance everything in every nook and corner of the map and hopefully have Keanu Reeves, Doug Cockle and Henry Cavill send me a friend invite on GOG.com and telling me "You're awesome dude!."

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been dying to get my hands on this game, I hope it’s something like dues ex series. But regardless I want to try this for the pc opposed to consoles. Good luck to everyone !

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I really love take pictures from games, i can stay hours looking for the perfect place, I'm pretty sure that the first hour of the game 50 mins will be taking photos

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been following cyberpunk since day one and absolutely love the Cyberpunk genre. The thing I want to do most in the game is to try net-running and experience the beauty of the world.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Tôi chỉ muốn đi bộ xung quanh một thế giới mạng điên rồ. Một card đồ họa cho phép tôi thực sự chơi game sẽ giúp ích !!!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am really looking forward to exploring the beautiful Cyberpunk world. I plan to take my time and not rush through a damn thing. When I played the Witcher 3, i felt connected to the characters and environment around me in a way I never had in any other game before. I know CDPR will not disappoint. I have no doubt in my mind that Cyberpunk 2077 will go above and beyond with every aspect in this game, and blow everyone away with it's immersive world.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Basically, I want to stealth around the city and see all of the people, gangs, and corporations while gathering all the intel I can before I get things going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS