Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 290 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing i m most excited to do is make multiple playthroughs, one with almost all bodymods i can get my hands on and another one with the least tech/mods on my character :D

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want completely dive in this awesome world they created and spend the day just wandering, I've always loved all the sci-fi related stuff, but this game just looks too perfect, when I finally stop droolin about the world then I'll play the story 😂

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Been looking forward to this game since it's initial announcement trailer and honestly what I want to do more than anything is just casually explore the world. In my current situation I'm not sure if I'll be able to accomplish that but with a little bit of luck maybe I will now.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm just super excited to see what a more vertical design for a game looks like vs. the typical sprawl, I'm so looking forward to the adventures that I plan to have.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the vast open world of Cyberpunk! I've been waiting for this game for a really long time and this GPU will be my first step to playing such a game on a PC. Good luck to everyone!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world in this game.

From what we've seen, the devs have planned to make the buildings feel alive in this game. Most games set in cities tend to have the buildings be just big rectangular blocks that you only really see the outside of. But if the devs' vision comes through, I'm hoping to see occupied buildings like corporate offices or maybe those megatower slums.

I look forward to how immersive it's all going to be.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello everybody.
First, I would like to say that I have been an avid gamer for most of my life, but to tell you the truth I just found out about this game. Some bad and unfair things happened to me a few years ago (long story) and because of that I was forced to stay away from gaming for this time. But I just love games and I miss playing so much. I would really love to be able to afford a good gaming PC and play some badly...
So, after I briefly read on the internet about this game and watched one deep dive video, I must say that I like it (maybe even love it) and the first thing that I noticed was the similarity with GTA - a game (San Andreas) I love and used to play a lot. Of course, there are some major differences and Cyberpunk 2077 is a much newer game and one in the future, but I would just love to have the opportunity to play it, most probably as an aggressive and merciless mercenary at first. Roam, experience and explore the city and everything it has to offer. Do some quests and get to know the in-game story and relive it to the fullest.
P.S. Winning this awesome gpu would mean so much to me. Best of luck to everybody and God bless you all!
With love,
Tomislav

Last edited:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to play this game since I first heard about it. From experience in their Witcher games, I know that CDPR does an amazing job building the world. What I am looking forward to most in Cyberpunk 2077 is getting immersed in the massive world that they have no doubt built into their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS