Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 289 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to escape from reality and live the kind of life I wish I was born into through this game... A life of amazing technological advances where human is deeply connected to technology on a physical and mental scale. Cyberpunk style!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
What I would love to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is an immersive, adrenaline filled shoot out whilst driving, with Johnny Silverhand giving me tongue and cheek lip in the side seat causing me to laugh manically! Will be so funny yet totally epic. Hopefully wont crash because of the laughter.
There are so many other things I also wish to do, complete a no-kill run through of the game, do some manic parkour mid air bullet time style gun fight. Lastly listen to every single bit of dialogue Johnny Silverhand has in the game.

Can not ask for a much better experience than what this game will offer: FPS/Cyberpunk theme/RPG/Open World/fantastic story, combined with Kennu reeves (matrix is my favorite film of all time) and the best games publisher of the 21st century who care only for the entertainment and enjoyment of the consumer...heaven arrives in September 2020 folks! A game to end all games (for me personally at least).

The long answer - Like the hundreds of thousands if not millions of Cyberpunk 2077 fans out there, I too am drooling over this game and can not wait for it. The Witcher 3 absolutely blew my mind (having just upgraded my GPU to a 980TI), I never enjoyed such a beautifully crafted game with an amazing story and immensely detailed environment to 'wow' at. Really fond memories of the Bloody Baron quest line.
Admittedly medieval style games are not my thing, I prefer modern/sci-fi but the Witcher 3 was something else and I cant get enough of it. Then in 2017 hearing about CyberPunk 2077 for the first time and knowing it is a modern style RPG...i started to dream and so far all those dreams have come true...its the Witcher 3 level of quality...but improved and expanded and set in the genres I love!.

The icing on the cake is the company CDProjekt Red, a company that works to give entertainment and enjoyment to the consumer and not try and siphon endless amounts of cash through unscrupulous methods such as micro-transactions or lackluster DLCs).
No microtransactions, no DRM, free DLC, fantastic value paid for DLC - the two Witcher 3 expansions were games in their own rights - its the best consumer focused game developer company out there!
E3 2019 was a happy time - the pre-order's went live and so did my credit card!

Just 4 more months folks, we will get there!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Well, Witcher saga is one of my favourites of all time so I'm sure Cyperpunk 2077 will be a great game.
Also I'd like to rock it with a 2080 ti lol.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I really just want to do every side mission and pray to God that this game is as long as the Witcher 3. I am just hoping to really be able to get into this game and fall in love with it as much as I love CD Projekt Red!! Who knows, maybe I'll even have to get a tattoo to dedicate! 😂

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to start the main quest and get sidetracked by side-quests and Gwent, and only end up saving Night City after about 150 hours of doing other things. Keanu Reeves will be furious with me.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
We've gotten to the point with game design where the only limit is your creativity. I can't wait to dive in and explore how many ways I can design my character not just from an appearance perspective, but also their personal history.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing i m most excited to do is make multiple playthroughs, one with almost all bodymods i can get my hands on and another one with the least tech/mods on my character :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts