Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 288 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Real big fan of how CDPR handled The Witcher, and now I get to experience that level of world, but in a punked out sci-fi setting? I'm looking forward to everything

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I really want to test the limits of the way in game NPCs schedules are simulated. It looked like from the trailers that have been released thus far, that these systems are very intricate. I want to see all of the possible effects from disrupting/altering these schedules (stopping a certain NPC from doing X and seeing Y NPC freak out).

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I have been excited for Cyberpunk 2077 since it was first teased to the masses all those years ago. Something that I've been wanting to do in Night City since the beginning is to explore the landscape and the side-quests along the way. CD Projekt Red are great world builders, and the fact that they've come on record saying that both the world and side-quests will be even more detailed than the work they did in The Witcher 3, has me absolutely ecstatic.

I want to develop cyber-psychosis, in all honesty.

There are so many things to look forward to it's hard to nail down possible game elements, and I'm trying as hard as possible to steer clear of all the spoilers I can (the effort of which may well develop a real life case of a different strain of cyber-psychosis), so I'll settle for going on an accidental murderous rampage with all player inputs being the frantic attempts of whatever humanity remains to mitigate the carnage instead.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Well, well, well. I've been forced to register. Hmmm.

I'll definitely try to play the game as my favorite character in my favorite cyberpunk universe, Ghost in the Shell.

Just can't wait to play the game. 😆

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I fell in love with The Witcher 3 and its DLC's, having a potato PC did not stop me loving the game. And because that I would like to fall in love with Cyperpunk 2077.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I was 13 when I first saw the trailer for this game.. I'll be turning 20 when i play it.. I absolutely can't wait! What a wild ride the past 7 years has been, so much has happened, so much has changed.. but waiting for this game hasn't! Can't wait for September!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to feel what its like to live in the universe, and see what they've come up with. I already had a back Cyberpunk tattoo put on me since it was announced!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to explore and get lost in this world since the day it was announced. I love cyberpunk settings and getting to play a full, immersive RPG in one has been a dream.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do most is I want to just experience the game. Everything I’ve seen looks so enticing and it’s only good game I see coming out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS