Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 276 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is get completely lost and submurged in the world. Just wander the streets and role play my character in Night City.
Oh and make Johnny Silverhand my best friend, that too.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait to play this game ready to check out the night city’s and cars and motorcycle it’s going to be game of the year only game I’m looking forward to thanks for the giveaway 🙂

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Hmm, ya the highlight will surely be being able to use the tram in game. This will finally fulfill all my gaming desires. Also the Millitech robots look dope.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
If I buy this game it would be the first CD Projekt game I would own. I would like to find something else to play besides Overwatch and Destiny 2. I can't seem to find any other games.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I have high regards for this team and what they do. I'm excited to see the quality of this game. I am quite a completionist, and therefore tend to not finish games due to spending alot of time on side quests or looking around under every nook and cranny for anything so I don't miss it. I will attempt to break that trend on this game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I loved The Witcher 3 and 2 and I love cyberpunk stories. I think I'll enjoy everything on this game.:cool:

And I know i'll spend a lot of time on the character creation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts