Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 275 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of cyberpunk literature (Gibson, Sterling, Cadigan and others) and I've been waiting ages to play this game and see CD Projekt's pitch on the genre. CANNOT WAIT SEPTEMBER!!!!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been reading PC Gamer since.....there was PC Gamer, coconut monkey, and bonus demo CD's (floppy's?). I am VERY much looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 even though I never played that particular system. Shadowrun is the closest I came to. But CD Project Red is SOOO good at what they do. I can't wait!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm just here for the GPU, Although I'll probably order Cyberpunk 2077 after the reviews come out. I look forward to see the world and all kids of custom designs.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
one of the things i'm most excited about cyberpunk is the dialogue and the story. because witcher 3 has one of the best dialogues and side stories in the rpg genre. so hopefully the writing will translate to the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS