Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 239 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I really hope the game has destructable environments and the ability to destroy building aigns etc. That aspect has always lacked in open worls games. I also want the ability to kill anyone and everyone in the game even id it breaks the story again it brings more immeraion to the game. I would also like cdpr to bring vr assets in the game so we can play in vr if we want that wpuld be epic. Thos game is goinf to be amazing.
They also need to bring the ability to mod pretty much every aspect of my character including making myself as much pf an android as I want ro the point where I am almost fully machine ohhh i cant wait baby!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
As I am sure is the same with everyone in this forum, I have always enjoyed video games. Video games are just one form of entertainment that I enjoy, another notable example being cinema. I enjoy watching carefully plotted stories play out on a screen, wondering what would happen next. Because of this, I started playing large RPGs, looking at story more than anything, and CD Projekt Red has perfected the art of making a game with a story that rivals cinema. Cyberpunk 2077 appears to be the studio's biggest yet, and I would love to interact with all of the carefully developed characters, experience the story. L.A. Noire famously became the first video game to be shown at the Tribeca Film Festival, with tremendous applause from critics who usually stay in the realm of film, the game was lauded for its storytelling and presentation. I think that Cyberpunk 2077 has the capacity to go even further than L.A. Noire in that regard. CD Projekt Red's delay has angered many fans, but I felt relieved by the delays, because it shows that the studio puts the quality of its art above all other aspects.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
This game looks amazing! I cant wait to start playing it when it comes out if I can save up for a Graphics Card that can replace my 960. I want to make my character look awesome!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I would firstly love to match my PC color scheme to the theme of the game, as I have done my best to upgrade my PC to be ready for the time this game comes out, I cant wait to fully immerse myself into the game with my character creation!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I think I'm honestly excited just to experience the world. Open world games have always been my absolute favorite because I like to just get lost in the world. From what I've seen of the game so far the world is packed with content and I can't wait to discover all of it!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience Cyberpunk in this new form. Grew up with the table top and I cannot wait to delve into this new interactive representation of this universe. :D

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Tôi rất thích, tôi chưa từng sở hữu dòng card nào cho bản thân tôi. Tôi hy vọng sẽ sở hữu nó và tự buil cho mình.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to spend hours on hours exploring the open world and customizing my character/game to my personal liking, looking forward to how this game turns out, been waiting on this one for a while!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been patiently waiting for cyberpunk 2077 since 2013, after the teaser was released. I bought Witcher 3 on day 1 and loved the game so much that I bought 5 copies of Witcher 3 and gave them to my friends for free. I can't wait to see what night city has to offer me.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to play Cyberpunk2077 for a long time, even back when it was first announced. Honestly, the thing I want to do the most is explore Night City and see the vast world CDProjekt Red is creating, and get pulled deep into this world of corporation, cybernetic enhancements and crime. Also, after seeing the E3 demo which gave us the first real look at the game that's when I knew I was going to love playing this

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Well, since the announcement of the game
I already liked its concept and the idea behind it so I cant wait ti get my hands on it once realesd to jump into the game and unleash its best

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS