Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 235 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk looks absolutely stunning. I want to experience what the developers of the game intended. Live, experience and get lost in future.
I want to upgrade and customize my charecter with robotic ehnasments. With the new wave of technology, must come a new wave of gaming. Cyberpunk2077 will lead us into the future of gameing with the new GeForce RTX 2080

Reactions: Nguyenhuy1406
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is for sure one of my most hyped video games announced for 2020. CD Projekt Red has, in the past, delivered on gorgeous cinematic storytelling, exquisite set design, and divergent choice-based role-playing. All of this and more makes The Witcher 3 one of my favorite video games of all time. Geralt's story is awesome every step of the way. From the monster-infested bogs of Velen, to the crime-infested streets of Novigrad, to the brutal wilds of Skellige. Consequently, the hype for Cyberpunk 2077 is real indeed.

Most of all, I'm looking forward to being able to explore Night City from an all new first-person perspective. I can't wait to be able to design my own character and then play them how I want in the exciting and dangerous world that is Night City. Furthermore, I am excited to work my way up from being a street kid to being a real OG. Four more moths to go!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
All i wanna do is going around for a while and seeing how many details are there in the game, and then the gameplay and the story later, cause i believe that CD did very good at that (look at the Witcher 3). Hope Cyberpunk do better than i expected ^^

May 2, 2020
Visit site
First thing I would do is explore the abilities and functions of the game play. Then I would focus on character development to build the character to be formidable for the primary story.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Been on deployment for the past year and have been obsessed with playing old RPGs like Daggerfall and Morrowind. Just wanna experience getting lost the world and lore of Cyberpunk when it comes out.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well i hope im in the giveaway, witcher blew my mind and i love the cyberpunk distopia genre and i believe its going to be amazing , i cant wait. Doubt ill be able to play on ultra settings but i think it will still be great

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for a long long time. I want to go for a drive in Night City. I think it will be the most beautiful city. And i need this RTX 2080Ti to contemplate the city with ultra setting <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS