Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 236 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to test the boundaries of the Cyberpunk 2077 simulation. Will real life prevail or will Cyberpunk 2077 be my new reality? A GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition would be a killer way to help find out!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do most is netrunning. Followed closely by exploring. The thought of being able to experience the world of Cyberpunk has me more excited for this game than I’ve been for any game in a long time.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I remember when my friend showed me the teaser for this game back in 2016, so I've been waiting a while for this game, but not as long as him. I'm just excited to experience all the game has to offer :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to take that gold 2080 and shove into my head so I can jack into the net like a greedy little villager. This will turn me into a pixelated pig, and I'll spend the rest of eternity in the virtual Village of the Swine as payment for my sacrilege. It will all be totally worth it to be part of the creative story telling magic CD Projekt Red is going to dish out in the game that's gonna dominate every second of my real life.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk is my favorite fantasy setting, followed closely by steampunk. Good cyberpunk games have existed before, but I am sure that this one will take the cake!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to this one quite a bit. Mostly looking forward to the story and the freedom of being able to try different play styles. First time through is hacking all the way. I feel like that is going to lead to some awesome gameplay combinations.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CDPR, the way you treat your supporters and deliver on promises is industry leading and confusingly SHOULD be considered industry standard. When it comes to gameplay you set the bar at unreachable heights for most categories, but what makes me the most excited is the way you handle "depth" and maturity in all aspects of your game.

I am most excited to explore relationships and smash some cyber cuties. 😏🧴 Runner up would be exploration and secrets!!

So much love for y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS