Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 216 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Eat the corpo rich!

Nah but seriously, I was a huge fan of Witcher 3 and am looking forward to a cyberpunk game done by cdpr, it's gonna be amazing. Love the genre.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
When i saw the first trailer of the game i was hype and really excited to play the game. If i was lucky to win this giveaway i would enjoy playing with its bad ass graphics :D

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The ceiling above has the color of abandoned chrome implants.
I am sitting on a display desk.
A small screen with a name on it.
Old tech.
Buttons on a board, small cable and a tiny control device.
So ancient.
So unpractical.
A program starts running.
The running box makes now loud fan noises.
Should I be worried?
Need to choose now.
Like a puppet master.
Is that me?
Who's the master?
Am I the puppet?
There's an exit.
The outside of the inside.
The wheels are old, no vertical propulsion.
No mega-buildings, just groups of concrete boxes.
No lights, old displays.
Clean people, naturals, no implants.
Eddies here are pre-CEC.
I wonder if they have some Nico.
Got to acquire.
Desire.
Act.
Repercussions.
I see the stars.
Deadly stars.
Five stars.
They follow me.
Relentless.
They want to end me.
They do.
I can't unload this.
Deserted waste.
Can't hear the box anymore.
My breath is taken.

Knock, knock.
A short burst.
My neuro.
My name.
My crusade.
Restarting.
Unbluring.
Blue sky.
Networks above.
Faded whispers, getting closer.
Familiar sounds.
Like a SINS song.
My eyes perceiving.
Unveiled shades watching me.
Can hear it clear now.
Near me.
In me.
All around me.
A delight to my ears.
The harmonious words ever.
The symphony of a new life.
The sound of awakening.
And the prelude of my story that's just about to begin:

'Wake the **** up, samurai. We have a city to burn.'

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CDPR is a shining light in a world of market focused companies. I look forward to playing this and every game they come out with. This is the only company I'm not nervous about pre-ordering from

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Being the chaotic good type that's just looking for some fun, the bit that interests me most in this game is using this 2080 Ti to its full potential, cranking up to Ultra settings and zooming around the city while crazy cyber-cop dudes with Keanu Reeves in pursuit. This game looks pretty flipping amazing, and an RTX 2080 Ti will just tip it over the top of absolutely incredible.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanna see the story, find that Ciri Easter egg! Is she going to be there? She made mention of a world like Cyberpunk when talking with Geralt. That'll be pretty cool to see.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My bros gifted Cyberpunk 2077 to me on my birthday with no income when we were students since they knew I was so excited for this game for so long. They wanted one thing in exchange. It was a live stream for them to watch the game on the release day. I made a promise to them and I will fulfill their request with this card.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to explore Night City and to try and help anyone I can in whatever way, even if it means getting dirty. I may not be a hero in real life like our frontliners and soldiers but I’ll make damn sure to be as close as I can to being a hero in Cyberpunk.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
More than anything I just want to get into the game and explore every neon soaked nook and cranny of it I can.

Witcher 3 was fantastic, now I want to see what CDPR can do with the future.

Loving this game so much already i am going to visit each and every brothel and bar to find Ciri, steal her horse, merge it with my body, become a futuristic techno/centaur and then let Ciri ride me around the place.
god bless PR and you ,PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts