Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 214 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Of course I want to enjoy the game, but what I really want is create a custom character. I’ve always wanted to see what different games can CDPR do. And this game looks really good and also breathtaking. I have really high hopes for this game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I would like to do in Cyberpunk would be really hard to explain just in few words. CDP Red is full of man's filled with passion in creating games. That's why the Witcher 3 was so unique. I could literally sank into the word they've created and forget about anything else so there is no doubt that a situation with a Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be similar. I'd love to be that amazed for once more while traveling through the streets full of life, experience those goosebumps in unexpecting plot twists, talk with a group of charismatic people with individual character and style. Also another important thing to me is soundtrack. I love Cyberpunk climate and literally I can't wait for the moment when I'm gonna travel with wonderful tunes of music. CDP are artists in full meaning of that word. They're putting all of their hearts and passion so we could enjoy the word they created. So what I'm going to do is basically enjoy every single aspect of a game, because we can be sure that they will put a lot of surprises and create beauty even in the smallest details. As gamer's, we should appreciate their effort and rejoice in the game, they've created.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
With how CD Projekt Red, takes pride in the countless hours, blood, sweat, and tears into this game. The best thing I can do is spend days and nights, spending hours collecting collectibles, listening to the npcs babble on about their latest cybernetics, stare at the skyline of the beautiful night city. I want to explore all the areas and their deep dark crevices, where the dirty street rat hoodlums, stab and rape their victims. The 1000+ are only going to scatching the surface of the time I'm going to putting into it. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and all of everyone else's posts.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I loved the entire Witcher series, where I spent countless hours reading the lore and basically living in the game, totally immersed! I can't wait for Cyberpunk - it combines my two favorite genres, cyberpunk and RPG. I'm hoping for a similar immersive experience like in Witcher where I can pour in my hours living that second life I've always dreamed about.

Can't wait!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to seeing if there is tech that allows you to place your consciousness in an NPC's brain, thereby allowing you control of their body !

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well, from what I have seen the game is introducing a new open world concept. I would like to explore all the radical options the game is adding. It is going to be one hell of a journey.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ll go anywhere CD project red wants to take me. Sprinkle some cyberpunk and I’m ready to just see the stories their writers come up with in that universe.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Aw man I’ve been waiting for a cyberpunk game for years! It’s my favorite sci-fi genre and I’m most excited to explore how Cyberpunk 2077 explores class conflict and and the themes of wealth vs poverty. Very stoked for this game and counting down the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts