Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 210 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to fully dive in and immerse myself into this futuristic world. I play all of my games slow and as realistic as possible. Should offer a ton of hours for me to lose my self in. Crazy stoked for it to come out!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Still on my first ever graphics card (GT1030), would be amazing if I could actually play some games!! Used to play some Red Crucible 3, but would like to try my hand at some PUBG.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am very curious how the future in cyberpunk is going to look like :) and I am looking forward to all the hightech stuff in the game. And of course to run on the walls :D

May 2, 2020
Visit site
i can't wait to get the game, i hear few times about it but didn't pay attention but after the trailer i instantly preordered it and after i saw the walkthroughs demo i have no regrets preordered it and i just wante it to have faster to start enjoy it all those possibility and enjoye the amount of detail that was put in to it.... just hope i can run it at max settings 😅 i really don't what to lose all the love it was put in to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS