Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 212 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Weirdly enough, i kinda just want to spend a long time creating my character. Playing so much 2020 made me really wish there was some game that allowed that big a level of customization, and 2077 seems like it will be that game.

I just want to experience the amazing CD Projekt Red Quest design again.

And of course I want to drive around listening to Grimes and Run the Jewels while I shoot at Holographic billboards, that's a pretty strong second, tbh.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CD Project Red has never let me down. I'm a huge fan of the Witcher series since the release of the first game.
I belive they are going to set even a higher standard in games with Cyberpunk 2077, than they did with The Witcher 3! Cannot wait to just walk the streets of Night City...probably going to do that for the first few hours, take in the atmosphere. It would be even better with this killer GPU! ;)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My favorite aesthetic "Cyberpunk" now in an immersive video game with complex storytelling and action. I would forever cherish this game. Already I am jealous of my future self who is now playing the game

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to get a car and rename it Roach. Drive around and try and find Geralt Clone. Then I'm going to pretend I'm in Minority Report and go and get my eye removed and replaced so I can walk into a building and trick an iris scanner and then maybe do some missions. Awww, So excited. CD Project Red, you can have my money.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi! I'm totally dying to find out how vivid can the hacking system get in the game. I usually dislike stealth mechanics, but this game looks different in that it seems you can hack many different systems and try different approaches to the same situation. Also, just looking at the scenario with this video card would be awesome!

well i always like playing rpgs with as limited violence first go around, then most violent second go and cyberpunk seems to allow this. I am hoping for insane level of variation and choice not seen since the days of fallout 1 or 2

Apr 6, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to a resurgence of cyberpunk worlds! I have been thirsty since the golden days of 90s cyberpunk anime .. can't wait to live out a futuristic fantasy with cybernetic bodies and netrunning :love:

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I want to become a living legend on the streets of Night City. I want to be a champion of the downtrodden, and destroy those who prey on others. I want to play as a gunslinging nomad techie, trick myself and my drone out with the baddest tech, and kick major ass.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for many years and have never been more excited about a game (or really any entertainment release). I want to get in that awesome Quadra V-tech and cruise around the city and get to know the environment!

Good luck everyone :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanted to build a new pc specifically for this game launch since my current one is out dated, and once i have that, i want to explore all the stories this game has to offer, i know cd projekt red will make it worth the wait and very well produced.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been looking forward to this game for ages! The first gameplay demo came out whilst I was backpacking across Japan. I was on the train from Tokyo to Hiroshima. It looks so immersive and the graphics took my breath away (Bare in mind I was ignoring some of the beautiful scenery on the train journey to watch this) I just can't wait to immerse myself into this world. Gives me big cowboy bebop/ blade runner vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts