Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 189 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ever since the previews at E3, I've been looking forward to the cyberpunk world. Sad it was delayed but I trust the developers it was for the good of the game. Look forward to the game later this year.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Im really looking forward to just exploring the game to be honest. Seeing all of the little details and the intricate world design seems very interesting and i like contrast between standard everyday life.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I know that co-op probably won't be in here anytime soon, but I'd love to have a personal play through where I kill anything and everything and another as passive as possible.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanna drive around the world telling all NPC's I'm playing their world with a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card that also has a theme of their world, too. When they try to talk to me about a fetch quest I drive on to the next NPC and spread the word again.

J_Th4ng

PCG Club Legendary
May 2, 2020
Visit site
CDPR are the absolute pinnacle of story-driven open-world RPG design. I cannot wait to wander the streets of Night city, taking in the sights, sounds and atmosphere. If the game is even half as good as what they delivered with the Witcher 3, this game is going to be the benchmark RPG for years to come.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to explore this world CD Project Red has created and see how the issues of trans-humanism and identity interact in this vision of the future.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna experience the game for the first time as I did with the Witcher 3, I know project red will make another killer game and I'm itching for another gaming experience from them.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am excited to just be fully immersed.

I tried to not watch any trailers or spoil myself with Witcher 3. It was such an experience I am so glad I did it the way I did. Stumbling upon the quest Through Space & Time without any prior knowledge was absolutely stunning.

I hope to have similar moments while playing Cyberpunk 2077!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS