Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 187 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting for this game ever since the first teaser trailer years ago and then heard nothing for the longest time so I thought it got canceled I’m so ready to explore the world and just see all the amazing detail.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Im in school for my IT and networking degree. I have fallen in love with Server systems and VMs.I love gaming best part of gaming are friends and a great story. Having a card that could push graphics for my hobby I am starting including VM and digital art work on UE4 would be great. This color of the card looks amazing. That game looks fantastic.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
meet Keanu Reeves, his dog, and ride some cyberpunky cars with techno-electro music on the radio! And potentially run the game on #RTXOn #GOG.comrocks #Cyberpunk2077

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I don't have the possibility of buying this card, and I need it to continue working on my Zbrush portfolio. I'm a huge fan of the developer studio and looking forward to recreate and continue their work on the visual aspect of their masterpieces.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really cannot WAIT to go walk around the city and almost really appreciate the graphics and views that there are in that area. I think I might start a great deal of time taking in the city as if I’m actually there haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS