Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 186 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanna ride my LED-ed, rim taped motorcycle through the Night City, listening to the masterpiece futuristic soundtrack, because I cannot get on it in reality yet :X

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the city and interact with every single NPC I can find because CD PROJECKT RED are the masters of open worlds; everything they do is so immersive!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ever since playing Shadowrun for SNES when I was a kid I've been interested in the Cyberpunk-type universe. I can't wait to jack in and explore the fiscal workings of the major corporate entities in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting for a game like this forever. Ever since I played the first Watch Dogs game, I’ve fallen in love with the futuristic style for a video game. So when I heard about this game coming out in April, I was so excited because not only do I want to play the game, but I can also play it on the new PC I got. The only problem is that I was hoping to get another graphics card and install it because I don’t know if my current one would be able to handle this BEAST of a game. So a new 2080 ti would not only look incredible in my rig, but it would be a huge upgrade in order to play Cyberpunk 2077.

Aside from all that, once I get my hands on the game, the thing I want to do most, is explore every part of the game. Finishing the story, finishing every side quest, every DLC, going to every part of the map, doing every mini-activity, and pretty much completing every little thing the game has to offer. I feel like this game has the potential to give me the want to 100% the game ever since Red Dead Redemption 2.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would love to see for myself what the world of raytracing looks like! And what better game is there than Cyberpunk 2077. I'm sure that the futuristic setting will bring out the very best of RTX!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm incredibly impressed by what CD Projekt Red has done with The Witcher series, I spent hundreds hours on your games. I definitely will continue to enjoy your next irresistible project by purchasing Cyperpunk 77 once it is available. THANKS the producers for all the wonderful games you bring to us.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
thế giới trò chơi gắn kết mọi người trên thế giới lại với nhau , vui vì chúng ta là nhungc thành phần tạo lên nó .

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Loved CDProjekt Red's games ever since I purchased the first Witcher game without knowing what the game was or what the Witcher even was about! I just liked the case tbh 😂 Honestly just can't wait to explore Night City after seeing the first gameplay trailer. I'm trying not to see anymore so it'll be completely fresh when I get it.

Mar 25, 2020
Visit site
When Cyberpunk 2077 finally comes out i just wanna discover the world an appreciate the vast scale of it. All the little details they put into it. I can't wait!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just started my first PC build and this would definitely be great improvement. Really exited to go down the PC gaming and this game is definitely one of the games which peaked my interest. It is definitely a game that I will be playing once it comes out for the amazing in game atmosphere shown along with exploring the endless possibilities in Night City.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for being so generous and giving back to the community. I've been saving money to upgrade my GTX970 for a while now, just to be able to play the amazing game which decent FPS. I hope I have a chance at winning this beast card.

To get to the question, what am I looking forward to most in Cyberpunk 2077, is not only just being able to play the game but actually being able to design my character and explore the world and adventure along with the storyline. I am really looking forward to playing the minigames within the game because they sound really fun and look awesome.

Appreciate this again and good luck to everyone entering. 🧡:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts