Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 185 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
This is the most anticipated game i have waited for this year, hopefully the delay makes it half as good as all the witcher games and with being a big blade runner cyber fan the game looks dreamy.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would love to be able to run around and enjoy the game with my friends. Seeing all the amazing scenery then blast someone BOOM. The details from all the post look great! I have been itching to play..

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to see the amazing time and effort CD Projekt Red has put into this for sure masterpiece. I want to see the flying cars, the nuanced stories and the brilliant open world that Projekt Red is known for.

Reactions: stevenegg
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been slowly trying to move to PC gaming after being a console gamer for so long. I’m super excited to play Cyberpunk but won’t be able to experience it to its fullest extent until I’m able to build a PC.

• Haha

RiZ

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been not so patiently waiting for this game and just knew how good it would be. I'm mega excited to just immerse myself in the graphics and gameplay. I can't even imagine how good this would look in 4k using the 2080 ti! With or without I know it'll blow me away!

Thanks folks!

• Love
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanna ride my LED-ed, rim taped motorcycle through the Night City, listening to the masterpiece futuristic soundtrack, because I cannot get on it in reality yet :X

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS