Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 183 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to explore the city environment. I have loved the cyberpunk aesthetic ever since I first watch Bladerunner 20 years ago for the first time. The architecture and attention to detail is going to be amazeballs!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Up until recently I lived in LA. Night City definitely draws a lot of influences from LA, and one of the things I’m most looking forward to is immersing myself in a futuristic reimagining of a city I spent many years in. I can’t wait to see how CDPR has evolved the world into the future - what’s unrecognizable? What’s stayed the same? Are California drivers still maniacs?

I’m also dying to find an Akira-inspired motorcycle and go for a joy ride.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
With the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card, it's like i'm having a new life. I want to play CyberPunk 2077 game and share the story with my friends, i wanna stream the game with great fps, ultra settings. Can't wait for it. ;)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to modify my character with blades coming out of every limb, eyeball, and even my head! Really looking forward to all of the customization options and detail this game will give us.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to take my time with the world, get lost in the world, take in the lore, get attached to the characters throughout the game (but Keanu I'm looking at you!) and enjoy that soundtrack which I'd already sounding so promising!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of cyberpunk and sci-fi, my favourite author is Philip K. Dick and my favourite film is the original Bladerunner. :) I loved playing the Witcher series because of the lore and stories, I'm excited to see the world of Cyberpunk, I played all of the Shadowrun games and loved them, so I hope that Cyberpunk 2077 scratches the same itch with a great world to immerse myself into.

War

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to be able to more easily afford to do a total rebuild of my PC to bring it into the modern era. A gpu being one of the most expensive parts would greatly ease my cost. I am used to running cards until their outdated. While I currently have a 750 gtx ti, I still have my 9500 gt that I once ran at 105°C.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to immerse myself in a cyberpunk world where exploring is rewarding, decisions matter and have multiple ways to advance in the main story.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to own the latest and most powerful set of computers or graphics cards RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077, I've been a fan of for a long time and can't afford to pursue that passion, I wish I was rich to own it, i'm too poor :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS