Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 160 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk looks great, and I really wont to try all gadget attachments it looks really cool , but most Id like to drive the motorcycle as Keanu Reeves I am crazy of them :D:D:D

May 2, 2020
Visit site
There are literally too many things I want to do in the game! Honestly though I am really excited to just look at all the scenery, such as the futuristic architecture, people, robots, cyborgs, holograms, technology, vehicles, advertisements, and of course neon lights, from as many angles as possible and then bask in the sheer wonder of it all.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am super excited to become a stealthy solo netrunner and hack my way through the game as I get immersed into the detailed world and characters. The interactive plot and branching storylines are the aspects of the game that I look forward to the most.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to racing around the streets of night city in any sort of vehicle, but a motorcycle most of all.

That or just, wandering the streets and blending in with the crowd, seeing what there is to see.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to find out what constitutes not ******* around as per the ratings so far :)
Mad props to CD Projekt Red for doing things their way and I'd love to see it in all its glory.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover the possibles of a alternative life in Cyberpunk. It looks like our world could be turnd one day like Cyberpunk - I can wait for it or i can play your game and enjoy alternativ life.

Thank you for this Game

Smokyi

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I loved Witcher 3 so now i just can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to be released. I'm really excited to live the Night City life, to see whatever experiences it has to offer, and overall, to enjoy V's story.

huy

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I knew about Cyberpunk 2077 during E3, I didn't know what kind of game it was, but because of the appearance of Keanu Reeves, a very famous person in the JOHN WICK series, someone I really like. I want one thing is that the game can meet my slightly weak current configuration. I hope the developer can optimize it in the best way. I thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS