Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 159 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Tôi đã muốn có được trò chơi của mình mãi mãi, và dễ dàng, điều tôi muốn làm nhất trong trò chơi này chỉ là để nó đưa tôi vào cuộc hành trình hỗn loạn trên mạng mà nó mang lại cho tôi!

Edit:
Using Google Translate

I wanted to get my game forever, and easily, the thing I wanted to do most in this game was just let it take me on the chaotic online journey it brought me!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am happy that this is a Cyberpunk themed game that is not an 80's arcade racer, top down or card game. I got into cyberpunk 20 years ago through the industrial music scene, then I learned about the pen and paper. Having both combined has made me become quite hyped. I will probably explore as much as I can and totally forget about the main quest or collect 10x the amount of side quests while listening to the music.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really don't know what to expect from Cyberpunk 2077, but i'm a big fan of CD Projekt red's previous games and that's reason enough to play it. Also i like to be surprised!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
İ have been waiting Cyberpunk 2077 since 2013 and its finally coming. After waiting for so long, it should be the best thing for me to play Cyberpunk 2077 with a Cyberpunk graphic card.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to make a new character and *be* that guy in night city. It’s been ages since I’ve played a game with a character creator. Even longer since I played a game with a character creator and a good story.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm hoping it's as awesome as/more awesome than the witcher, I played through that game twice on ps4 but am currently trying to switch over to pc gaming and pull my girlfriend with me haha. Just waiting for the pandemic to be over to save up the muns for pc parts because the asus laptop from 8 years ago is not enough for new games. Win or lose, hopefully I'll make it to Night City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS