Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 146 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
After a long time working i hope i will have a great adventure in Cyber world , forget tired life , find a place where i can be someone else , someone that have a better life .

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to jump in and see if there are any hidden consequences for augmenting yourself right out or any secrets you may stumble into from shying away from all the gadgets! It would be interesting to see if there's any rep effects with certain people depending how tech heavy you get.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game will be one of the most anticipated games of the year for sure. We all know the reputation of "the Witcher" studio, I can't wait to play their games. Not many cyberpunk-themed games out there, so this one will change the game industry forever. I think they will get GOTY.

Good luck ya all!!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The most thing I want to do with it is play games on high resolution and make Videos with it. Most importantly I want to stream with that card. Would be a nice upgrade from my 1070 :giggle:

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What would i do with the card? Sell it on Ebay to the highest bidder! DUUHH
No , j.k. I would probably slap that bad boi into my system and play hello kitty adventures all day long ! ;)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
It's hard to say what I want to do "the most". There's a whole lot of stuff I really wanna do, basically summed up to experiencing a top notch story, characters, setting, visuals and sound.

However, if I had to point anything out, it's probably gonna be jumping straight into the story itself as V. If the story/characters are great, that's the most important part - the rest is just there to elevate the experience even further. ;)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the freedom to explore the world the devs have created. Hacking my way through a cyberpunk universe, augmenting my character with all sorts of crazy tech and killing those working against me in the most stealthily creative ways that I can come up with.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to buid, after about 14 years, a new gaming pc. After I've left my country to go and work abroad, I've never been able to get involved in pc gaming as I used to, back when I was younger and built myself a capable gaming rig to play Half-Life 2 (yep, that old...).

I was looking to build this year, but due to the current world issues, I just have to wait and see when I will be capable of saving up to build a pc. I was never planning to buy such an expensive card, so I cannot help hopping.

Fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts